National consultation hotline0769-82730118
C0-MTSF-2800LH The system uses servo motor loading to detect the thrust and pulling force of the tested motor under no-load and load conditions, including motor speed, voltage, current, stroke and other parameters, as well as the current and pushing force of the motor under locked rotor At the same time, the current ripple and Hall signal of the motor can be detected during the test. The entire test software is developed in the LABVIEW environment. It has a friendly test interface and graphical analysis function, which can simultaneously calculate and display multiple parameters (push and pull force, speed , Moving distance, voltage and current, etc.), the system separates the engineer and operator interface for easy management, test data can be queried, stored and downloaded, and a specific report format can be generated according to customer requirements.
• Customers can test and analyze the parameters such as the push-pull force, voltage, current, input and output power, speed and efficiency of the motor according to their actual needs
• With manual loading, automatic loading, fixed distance testing for no-load, load, blocking push-pull force, such as motor travel is 50mm, users can set the front 0-10mm for no-load test, 10-40mm for load test, 40- 50mm is a locked rotor test
• Can test the motor current ripple and Hall signal
• Can output and save data reports and curve reports in specific formats
• It can be switched between no-load and load. At the same time, the test specifications of different motors can be set and saved by the host computer program. It is automatically judged with audible and visual alarms. The data is automatically stored and can be output online.
• The system has over-speed, low-speed, over-voltage and over-current protection functions, and the system automatically shuts down to protect and alarm.
It is mainly used in the comprehensive performance test of linear motors for car seats, and can be customized according to customer needs.